New Product Release—Ergonomic ‘Automatic Spring-back’ Microchip Syringe made pet ID tagging easier and more animal-friendly
Faread Technology launched the latest ergonomic microchip syringe with an ‘Automatic Spring-back’ system for pet ID and animal identification applications. Faread’s new product is a complete, ergonomic ‘Automatic Spring-back’ microchip implanting system that will make pet ID tagging much easier, more animal-friendly and more efficient —offering significant benefits to pet owners and implant practitioners.
●The new type of microchip syringe—a perfect combination, easy to inject, easy to trace, for life
Ms. Xia Jing, Marketing Manager of Faread Technology, said that the special, ergonomic ‘Automatic Spring-back’ syringe gives operators assurance that they can implant perfectly into animals. It has excellent characteristics as follows.
1. Different from the open-ended handle with fiber card of standard microchip injector, this new type of syringe has a closed circular loop handle for the realization of automatic spring-up function.
2. The needle part cannot be removed as a disposable type. It is designed for preventing users from loosening the needle due to improper operation during use.
3. The non-slip design of the finger rest offers maximum ergonomic comfort and operators can use it with one hand, leaving one hand free to calm the animal.
4. The 'Automatic Spring-back' design is more time-saving and labor-saving. After removing the needle cover, the animal can be injected directly without other steps.
●ID tagging just got easier for both veterinarians and animals
The 'Automatic Spring-back’ microchip syringe contains three components in a sterilization package by EO gas: a disposable syringe, a Faread Glass Tag pre-loaded in the syringe, and eight barcoded stickers for registration, recording veterinarian treatment, or for use by the animal’s owner. The package is programmed with Faread’s specific ICAR code or optionally can carry a manufacturer/country code provided by the customer.
● Different sizes, same high quality
The system complies with international ISO standards 11784/11785 and is available globally with three different sizes of ICAR-certified glass tags ( ? 1.40x 8.0 mm; ? 2.12 x 12.0 mm). The bio-glass microchip is with an individual, preprogrammed ID number.
● End-users benefit from an innovative approach to animal ID tagging
Complementing Faread’s comprehensive Animal ID portfolio, this new syringe offers distinct end-user benefits. It features easy, secure implanting of the company’s market-leading glass tags without stressing the animal unnecessarily.
It offers a cost-efficient way to provide countless animals with electronic identities via the Internet of Things, enabling innovative solutions in the fast-growing markets for pet applications, as well as livestock management or laboratory environments.